Today, I decided to do something completely new and participate in the Sunday Post hosted by Kimberly at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. I’ll be recapping last week and this week’s post, as well as tell you what to expect next week. The last week marked my five months of blogging so here’s to more months to come! Note that I missed 2 days of 3 days, 3 quotes. I got really busy this past two days and I felt too drained to post anything. So, let’s get on with it.
Last Week’s Posts
- Daughter of Shadow by Tyler Sehn Book Review
- Song by Jesse Teller Book Review
- WWW Wednesday- 20 June 2018
- What I’ve Learned from Five Months of Book Blogging
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes Book Tag Day #1
What to Expect This Week
- Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee Book Review
- The Tarot Cafe Manga Collection Vol 1 by Sang-Sun Park Review
- The Dispossessed by Ursula K. Le Guin Book Review
- New Discussion Post?
- The Mid-Year Freakout Tag
What Am I Reading This Week
- I’m hoping to finish The Dispossessed by Ursula K. Le Guin today.
- I’ll also (finally!) get started on N.K. Jemisin’s The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms
- After The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, I’ll also be reading the sequel to Tyler Sehn’s Daughter of Shadow (Review here), Gods of Rua
- If I have enough time, I’ll get started on Michael Sliter’s Solace Lost
I know it’s a pretty ambitious TBR for this week so here’s to hoping I have a better reading week for this week. I might not be able to follow through exactly though, since I have a law quiz bee coming up on Saturday which I need to study for. I’ve been having trouble picking up a law book because well, it’s the last thing I want to do while on vacation.
Anyway, that’s it for now. How did your week go? Share it with me in the comments, I’d love to hear your thoughts!